Property Lettings Services South Dublin
Here at Bracken Estates we look after all your letting and management requirements. We have a comprehensive letting and property management service that is designed to maximise your income, minimises your costs and looks after everything in a tax efficient way.
What to consider when looking for a property letting agent!
- Our senior agents are all working in property rentals for more than 25 years each and have a wealth of local expertise.
- We have hundreds of properties under management in Ranelagh, Rathmines, Rathgar, Portobello, Harold’s Cross, Goatstown, Clonskeagh and all over south county Dublin.
- We provide detailed and accurate rental valuations making sure all valuations comply with the most recent RPZ (rent pressure zone) rules.
- We maximise rental values.
- We will advise you on what to expect regarding maintenance allowing for normal wear and tear.
- Through our accountants (Nolan and Partners) we can advise you on your tax liabilities.
- We will match tenants from our database to your property.
- We deal with all the tenants queries and maintenance needs and organise all repairs on your property, in short, we are a one stop shop!
How we work
Presenting Your Property
We will advise you on your furnishings and what you should leave in your property. One of our agents will meet with you and advise you correctly and we will arrange for our in house media team to arrange for video, photographs, and a 3D tour of your property for advertising purposes.
Sourcing a Tenant
When deciding on a tenant, the two main criteria should be ability to pay rent and what history does a proposed tenant have from previous tenancies. When advising a property owner, we draw on our experience and instinct when recommending a tenant. At the moment, most tenants tend to stay between 24-36 months in their rental properties.
Prior to a tenant moving in we look after the following:
- We look for photo ID, Tax number, references, bank details and a copy of work contracts (if applicable).
- We receive one month’s rent plus one month’s deposit in advance.
- The tenant will sign the letting agreement and inventory for your property.
- Our agents will transfer the utility bills.
- We draft an inventory of your property.
- Bank payments are set up for future rental payments.
- We register the property with the RTB.
As the local and hughly regarded Property Letting Agents in South County Dublin, with a great reputation for the services we provide, please feel free to call or email us if you would like to discuss a property for which you would like us to manage and/ or rent out on your behalf.
Contact details as follows;
Tel: 01-4966 444